SUNDAY BEST WEEK 2 COMMENTARY & SEASON 3 TOP 1O


The top `10 finalist of Sunday best were determined by judges' decision Sunday Night. Competing for a national recording contract, a 2010 Ford Taurus, a cash prize and the title Sunday Best they are:

Dewar Davis
Franklin Davis
Twanna Tarvin
LeAndraia Johnson
Orlando Wright
Brian Smith
Tiffany Carlin
David Wilford
Dathan Thigpin
Elder Goldwire McClendon

HIGHLIGHTS

The display of talent from group 2 of the top 20 was par excellent. In fact, the majority of the Top 10 were selected from the second week performers. Among them, is the competition's fist Hebrew contestant, David Wilford.

My favorites this week were Dathan Thigpin (singing "Open the Eyes of My Heart") and Twanna Tarvin (she sang "Walk with Me").

I'm truly impressed with the top 10 and although there were several others who I thought could have made it, I think all the finalists deserve to be there. Like many of you, I was glad to see Elder Goldwire McClendon make the finals and I hear there's more shouting to come! I believe this is going to be the toughest competition to date, so having been a preliminary judge for the show, this week I decided to give some tips via a VLOG (video blog) that may help the contestants stay focused and possibly take home the title of Sunday Best!

Next week, according to Host Kirk Franklin, one of the contestants who got cut will
be coming back as the wild card pick.

Next week the public will be able to vote by call in. Sunday Best airs on BET on Sundays at 8 p.m., EST.

Popular Posts