JENNIFER LOPEZ NAMED PEOPLE MAGAZINE’S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD

ALBUM, “LOVE?”, MAY 3 RELEASE



NEW SINGLE “I’M INTO YOU” (FT. LIL’ WAYNE)

MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE MAY 2



ON THE FLOOR #1 IN 17 COUNTRIES

MUSIC VIDEO RECEIVED OVER 90 MILLION VIEWS ONLINE


(April 13, 2011 – New York, NY) For the first time in the history of the renown weekly publication, People names international star Jennifer Lopez, “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” of the year.

With a celebrated career of remarkable achievements, #1 records, #1 box office accomplishments and front and center in the #1 TV series, American Idol, Jennifer Lopez is in the midst of a ground breaking year.



Commenting on the People magazine honor, “Real beauty comes from inside, it comes from your heart, its just love.” Says Jennifer Lopez, “I have a lot of love in my life because of my babies, because of my husband. I realize how fortunate I am for me and my family to have our health.”



Jennifer Lopez’s, seventh album, Love? will be simultaneously released around the world on May 3 by Island/Def Jam Group. The first single from the album and one of her biggest singles ever, “One The Floor” (featuring Pitbull) has been #1 in 17 countries and is the highest debut single for any female in UK for any artist this year. The music video has received more than an astounding 90 million online. “On the Floor” was co-written and produced by the red hot, RedOne. The album, Love? Brings together a stellar line-up of producers, artists and songwriters, Lady Gaga, RedOne, Lil’ Wayne, Pitbull, Stargate, Tricky Stewart, The-Dream, Tiao Cruz, Danja, D-Mile and Radio.



The new single, “I’m Into You” (written by Taio Cruz, produced by Stargate) features rapper, Lil’ Wayne. The sexy new music video shot on location at one of the Wonder of The World - Mexico’s Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins will premiere May 2. The video features a cameo by Latin superstar actor William Levy.

Popular Posts