Listen: Tony Terry has a new single, "All I Need"

Tony Terry, an R&B/Soul singer who has charted 14 times on the US Billboard R&B Charts and 6 times on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart, released the long-awaited single “All I Need” on Valentine’s Day. This single promises to deliver that silky golden voice dancing effortlessly over a beautiful and transcending melody.

Mr. Terry is best known for classics such as “With You”, “Lovey Dovey”, “She’s Fly” and “Everlasting Love” but “All I Need” will undoubtedly seduce the ears of a whole new generation of music lovers.    All I Need” will be available on itunes as well as all other digital download sites on Valentine’s Day, February 14th, 2013.

The singer’s album “iTony” is slated to be released later this year.  "This album will quiet questions as to whether real R&B music is dead," says Terry's Manager Tony Sander!


Listen to "All I Need":

Popular Posts