Brandon Camphor leads Brooklyn Tabernacle remake o "Redeemed"

buzzz worthy. . .

Today the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir digitally released "Redeemed" exclusively on iTunes and onwww.brooklyntabernacle.org. The anthem of forgiveness is a re-make of the song originally recorded by Christian Band Big Daddy Weave (currently nominated for Dove Award Song of the Year).
Choir founder Carol Cymbala recalls she felt a connection with the song when she first heard it on the radio in Nashville. “I wasn’t familiar with it but it struck a chord with me. The song’s message of redemption is relevant to us all and I felt it would be a wonderful song for the choir to record for our audience.”
On this version of "Redeemed" tenor Brandon Camphor leads 300 voices declaring, “I am redeemed. You set me free. So I'll shake off these heavy chains, wipe away every stain. Now I'm not who I used to be. I am redeemed.”
The “Redeemed” CD will be release during The Brooklyn Tabernacle Church’s annual Music Conference that kicks off this Friday, October 4 and runs through Sunday, October 6.

Popular Posts