Devon Stills announces his daughter's cancer is in remission

buzzz worthy. . .




A member of the Cincinnati Bengals'  practice squad, Devon Stills has been keeping his prayerful fans up-to-date about his 4-year-old daughter Leah's fight against stage 4 stage four Neuroblastoma, a type of cancer.  Neuroblastoma is caused by immature nerve cells around various areas of the body.  According tothe Mayo Clinic the disease most commonly affects children age 5 or younger.

Stills  recently learned there is a silver lining around the dark cloud of suffering his daughter has gone through over the past year.  He took to Instagram to share the best news yet: Leah's cancer is in remission.

Devon asleep in a hospital bed next to Leah.
“After 296 days of day dreaming about what it would feel like to hear the doctors say my daughter is in remission, I finally know the feeling,” wrote Stills. “Funny thing is there is really no way of describing it because I never knew this feeling existed. When I look at my daughter all I can do is smile and hug her.”

The doting father has been fighting with his daughter every step of the ways and believes with continued treatment she will be healthy again.

"Leah is not done with treatments yet. She still needs more to make sure the cancer cells do not return and to build back up her immune system and other damage from the chemo but I know my little warrior will get through it!" 


The Slice hopes for  continued blessings to their precious little one and the Stills family.

Popular Posts