International vocalist Veronica Brown to release 'My God' on May 6

buzzz worthy. . .

Atlanta, GA -- International singer/songwriter Veronica Brown will release her new single, 'My God' on Psalms Group, available on iTunes Friday, May 6, 2016.  It was announced today by, Psalms Group CEO & Founder, Wendell Ralph. 
 "My God sums up God's attributes and reminds everyone that he can do anything but fail," explains Brown. An upbeat song that makes you move, the first verse says it all: My God he answers my every prayer/He shows up when no one's there/And every little flower and tree leads the way/My God don't need anything to make a way. As an international artist who travels the world uplifting and encouraging audiences of all nationalities and faiths, Veronica's hope, with this song and her forthcoming project, is to convey that it's cool and fun to have salvation. "God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore," states Brown.  "He has not changed. Could you image having been present when Jesus turned water into wine?  Wouldn't you have thought, That's Cool?  I want listeners to feel like, 'Hey, I'm sharing with Veronica."
"We at PSALMS GROUP are very blessed in having the opportunity to release Veronica Brown's first single from her forthcoming album entitled, 'Come Quickly.'  I believe she will take her place in our industry as one of gospel music's greats," exclaims Ralph. Bold, unwavering and a lover of Christ, during an international performance, Brown was once told not to sing about Jesus, by the venue manager or else her contract would be broken, and she would be sent home.  "When I returned to the stage, of course, I sang of Jesus again and again...By the end of the night I knew I was going home the following day," Brown states.  But the opposite happened.  "A young Asian lady approached me and asked,' Who is this Jesus?' Then another woman, two more people, etc."    Brown explains that the venue manager just stared at her as the interested people continued to ask her about Jesus. "I never went home until my contract ended. I am sure people were enlightened about Jesus in Japan," she exclaims. When asked how she feels about the release of her new single, she says, " My relationship with Psalms Group fits my new project like a glove.  Our combined enthusiasm and excitement create a momentum that makes us a powerful team COMIN' AT 'CHA IN THE NAME OF GOD!"

Popular Posts