STATEMENT: Eddie Long clears the air about hospitalization

buzzz worthy. . .


Embattled Bishop Eddie Long has been hospitalized with a terminal illness. Recent photos revealed a much slimmer Long who claimed his weight loss was due to a vegan diet. Various reports allege he has a form of stomach cancer. Today Long issue a statement saying he is not in the hospital currently, but confirming he has a health issuefrom which he is recovering.

STATEMENT FROM BISHOP EDDIE L. LONG:
“I am recovering from a health challenge that I trust God to deliver me from. It is unrelated to the eating for life diet consisting of mostly raw vegetables that I am continuing , as part of a holistic approach to good health. At this time, my family and I are requesting that you respect our privacy. I truly appreciate your prayers and support for me, my loved ones and my beloved New Birth Church Family.

Popular Posts