Life is a gift

buzzz worthy. . .

Like many of you I have been reflecting on the year 2016.  Take care of it and enjoy it. Every year, I assess my life and business mid-year. This year I experienced a major personal shift mid-year and became more dedicated to removing waste and barriers from anything I do as a matter or survival. I started to be more selective about the activities I took on with my children and professionally, watching my diet more closely and concentrating even more on the things that are important. Now that the year is almost over, I asked myself if the changes I made were helpful and I can say, "Yes!" I find that my life improves with every new revelation about myself and others. When I sense there is an issue there usually is and I take the time to introspectively evaluate how my response could have helped or hurt the situation. Through making these small, but crucial changes each year, I am re-drawing the blueprint for my life. Things change and we must find a way to go with the flow. Remember to take care of YOU first and enjoy the gift of life!

Popular Posts