RICKEY AND BRANDON MAKE UP, SOMEWHAT, ON TV ONE'S RICKEY SMILEY FOR REAL, TUESDAY, JAN. 3 AT 8 P.M. ET

buzzz worthy. . .

SILVER SPRING, MD. - Dec. 29, 2016 - Things get heated when Rickey Smileyand Brandon sit down with their counselor, Spirit, to hash out their differences on the next episode of TV One's Rickey Smiley For Real, premiering Tuesday, Jan. 3 at 8 p.m. ET.
Although both men apologize for their roles in the argument, tensions linger whenRickey confesses that he is afraid Brandon's drinking and behavior will lead to a tragic end.
"I don't want to see that happen to him. I don't want to go through that and I don't want to see his brothers and sisters suffer as well," says Rickey. "My job is as a parent is to keep him safe, give the best advice and just do the best I can, even if it's unpopular, because I'm not in their life to be their friend. I'm in their life to be their parent."
Meanwhile, Da Brat meets up with Craig and learns that he quit his job. She offers to help him look for work because she knows Rickey will be livid when he finds out. However, Da Brat soon discovers Craig left out some critical information regarding his separation from his former employer that makes her steaming hot.
Gary with da Tea shows his screen test to HeadkrackBeyonce and Swan to get some constructive criticism. Swan doesn't mince words with her feedback and the two trade jabs over who is to blame.
Juicy and friends meet up for a day of spa relaxation and she laments about her troubles at work. They call her Hollywood, but the Little Women cast member is quick to remind them that she's always been a star.
"I told them, 'I'm on TV now, you go get your own breakfast,'" says Juicy. "I'm not new to this, I'm true to this!"

Popular Posts