R&B Sensation Joe Love is Set To Launch His Debut Release

buzzz worthy. . .


JULY 22, 2013 – R&B recording artist Joe Love, will bring his special mixture of sex appeal and music to Florence, SC for a Summer Release Bash featuring an electrifying performance and Joe's smooth vocals.  August, will be the launch of Joe Love's debut CD,with the lead single "Slow" currently available on iTunes.

Joe Love is known for his sexy smile, and amazing musical talent.  The writer, producer, and vocalist is ready to get on the road and start promoting his new project and introduce his music to R&B Lovers.

"I have been working on my music and trying to create that sound that always makes me feel good when I listen to my favorites.  Singing about love and my experiences is what I do best and I can't wait to get in front of people and share my sound with them," said Joe.

With a new CD on the horizon, and a knack for writing sensual and heartfelt love songs, Joe Love will treat new fans to R&B music in its purest form; from the soul.

Popular Posts