TUNE IN ALERT: D'ESSENCE BOOKS HER FIRST INTERVIEW AND JUICY EXTENDS A PEACE OFFERING TO BEYONCE ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF RICKEY SMILEY FOR REAL

WASHINGTON, D.C. - August 11, 2017 -  D'essence moves up on the intern chain and books her first-ever interview, Juicy meets with Beyonce to make amends after being so negative towards her during her pregnancy, and Craig levels with Rickey on how he feels about his mom and family on the latest episode of TV One's Rickey Smiley For Real, airing Tuesday, August 15 at 8 p.m. ET.
Pleased with how well D'essence seems to be doing so far in her radio internship, her boss Ed Lover decides she's ready to take the next step: book and conduct an interview with her own guest for Ed's podcast. Ed is giving her a week to book her guest, and while D'essence is excited about the responsibility, she's apprehensive about taking on such a task.
 
I am a little nervous that I actually have to book and interview my first artist, but once I get the hang of how to book and how to reach out and what to say - I think I can do that, too," says D'essence. "But I'm still going to be a little nervous with all of this. I've never had to convince a complete stranger to do something - just for me!"
Friends againGary tells Juicy that it's time to bury the hatchet with Beyonce and that the time has come for her to make amends. Juicy was not pleased with Garygiving so much of his time to Beyonce during her pregnancy, but now that the dust is settling with the baby's pending arrival, Juicy goes to Beyonce's home with a gift - and a sincere apology. Beyonce assures her that Gary's time was not wasted.
 
"You coming here and me know that we're good really helps out a lot," says Beyonce. "I'm so thankful for him because he has taken so much off my plate right now. He's been my Good Judy - just temporarily!"

  
In Birmingham, Craig comes over to visit his uncle Rickey and talk to him about the reasons behind his questionable behavior and tendency to cover up his actions. He says it stems from his time being passed around from relative to relative growing up, and that his bitterness towards his mother has grown so deep that he won't allow her to come to his graduation. Stunned by his choice, Rickey tries to paint the situation in a different light.
"I understand some of that frustration and anger. Ya'll have had your issues, but she didn't throw you away - she sent you to me," says Rickey. "Even if you're mad, at the end of the day do what's right."

Popular Posts