KARIMA KIBBLE RELEASES SOLO CD, Signs exclusively to RKD Music Management


Lead singer and co-founder of the popular group “Virtue”

A dynamic force of inspiration, Karima Kibble was destined to share the joy of God’s love and power through the gift of song. Enchanting others with her gifted voice and reverence for God since childhood, Karima’s lifelong praise and trust in God’s plan for her has brought her on a journey of discovery and transformation beyond her wildest dreams. Revealing her full talents on “Just Karima”, which is her first solo album, the lead singer and co-founder of the popular group “Virtue” uplifts the soul as her sweet, powerful voice personifies life’s struggles and embraces the blessings of everyday experiences with God’s love.

"Putting together 'Just Karima' I feel I finally have found my true self" Karima explains,"I was placed here to share with the world what has been in me for years. I am a free spirit who loves people and cares about how they feel; I want to make sure they feel good about themselves on every level. I want people to feel and be their best and if I can do that with mere words, wow I can surely do it with singing what I feel.” Each song resonates with the listener who is easily able to identify with each experience translated by song. Yet this album cannot be classified by one specific genre, it is rather an infectious hybrid of musical genres that is as varied as the wealth of experiences one garners throughout their journey in life - human struggle, love, courage, heartache, strength and lessons learned. Karima continues to recognize God's power and presence in her life, as she embarks on a new path as a solo artist.

Popular Posts