Mary Mary Cover Ebony, Tina reveals personal details about her marraige

buzzz worthy. . .


It appears that the more Mary Mary said they were parting ways, the media hungered for more of them.

The WeTV reality stars appear together on the June Black Music Month  cover of Ebony  to share more about their complicated relationship. The issue is due to arrive on news stands on May 7.


Surprisingly, Tina, who wanted to leave the group to focus on her family life, revealed her husband Teddy had an affair.  She admitted she was so livid she attempted to stab him, according to singersroom.com.

“Once I became aware [of the affair], I initially wanted to kill my husband,” she admitted. “I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times…I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words…My words hurt.”


The couple is still together working on their marriage.

Erica, discussed going solo and her belief that her hubby Warren should go into ministry.
She has released her first solo single, " Little More Jesus."

(It turns out their highly reported split is a moreso a break.)

Popular Posts