Kissing LA Congressman Asks for Forgiveness after being caught on tape!

buzzz worthy. . .



Louisiana Congressman  Vance McAllister was caught on tape in a tongue-tango with a staffer. This would not be "news" except the Conservative  ran on a platform of family values.


On Monday, the Ouachita Citizen published a surveillance video purporting to show the Republican congressman kissing Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock, his married district scheduler. McAllister later admitted that the video was of him, and apologized to his constituents.
"There's no doubt I've fallen short and I'm asking for forgiveness," the congressman said in a statement. "I'm asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve."

McAllister has no plans to resign, instead putting this energy toward getting the person who leaked the tape fired.

Popular Posts