Maxine Jones of En Vogue is headed back to the studio!

buzzz worthy. . .

Maxine Jones
Former En Vogue member,  Maxine Jones prepares to launch her debut project as she joins the client roster of Girl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR).  Once a member of one of the best selling female groups in history, the soulful and sexy diva is ready to embark upon a new phase of her career and create music fusing R&B, Soul and a pinch of Rock & Roll. 
Jones is excited about the freedom and creativity that comes along with developing new music.   A mixture of pure talent, beauty, and style she is confident the music industry is ready to receive music from her that will showcase her sensual voice and allow her to expand her musical reach.   

"I am ready to show fans my vocal range and ability.  I was somewhat limited with En Vogue, but now I am ready to try new styles and sounds.  The right producer will get in the studio with me and challenge me vocally and allow me to be me," said Jones. 

Jones is using her knowledge of the music industry to make sound decisions for her career this time around.  She has new management and a hot new single.  Life after En Vogue has been challenging, but Jones refuses to let any challenges keep her down.  This is a new chapter in her career, with no restrictions and no boundaries this Soulful Diva is back and better than ever.  

Popular Posts