Tragedy and loss opens doors for dancer Trent Von Lee in music ministry with Bishop Noel Jones

buzzz worthy. . .
 
Losing A Kidney to Prostate Cancer and 911 Tragedy Close Call Ends One Career and Opens Door for New Assignment and Project; 'Bishop Noel Jones Presents Trent Von Lee: I Am A Praiser'


After losing a kidney to prostate cancer, that ended his dance career, and escaping the 911 World Trade Center tragedy, due to a sudden layoff, God had a different plan for Trent Von Lee--moving him from the east coast to Los Angeles, becoming Worship Leader and an elder under Bishop Noel Jones at the City of Refuge--A tool in the form of a musical CD to praise God and to celebrate His grace and mercy in a new project entitled, "Bishop Noel Jones Presents Trent Von Lee: I Am A Praiser."

"Bishop Noel Jones Presents: Trent Von Lee I AM A PRAISER," released March 24, 2015, is a compilation of testament songs, produced by Trent Von Lee, Marcus Hodge and Patrick Bolton, expressing his heart for praise & worship and the passion of his earth's purpose. With standout songs as "That's Your Name", "We Offer Worship", "Psalm 147" and "Be Who You Are," Trent Von Lee & Great Praise (an aggregation of singers, musicians and dancers) have launched a movement to instigate intense praise with the goal of worship.

 
Von Lee worships based on the concept that praise and worship are spiritual weapons that have the power to invoke the presence of God and destroy the yolks of the enemy; thus yielding a healthy and submissive relationship of transparency between God and man.

Trent Von Leeis a man of faith, praise and power.  Traveling extensively with kingdom integrity, throughout the United States, the Caribbean, Canada, Europe and Africa, he shares the power of worship through seminar and demonstration. His goal is to help, inspire and enlighten people with the benefit of the presence of the Lord.

"Some may not understand why I lift my hands or why I run and dance, it's because that's who I am.  I Am A Praiser! -Trent Von Lee.

Trent Von Lee's Testimony
At the age of 26, in the prime of my years as a dancer, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Though the course of my plans and aspirations as a performer changed after several major surgeries and the loss of one of my kidneys,like to say that I still got away with my praise!  I thought that my bout with cancer would be the story and testimony of my life. As a young man I could go around the world and tell everyone that God is a healer. True, He is a healer! However, my story didn't stop there.

 

On November 18, 1999 I took a job in New York City. I was employed on the 104th floor of Tower One of The World Trade Center. A few days before the events of 9/11 my VP and Director came into my office to go over a reorganization plan that entailed me being laid off.  At the time I didn't understand what God was allowing and directing.  However, Psalm 37:23 says, "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and he delights in his way."  The firm that I worked for lost almost 700 employees; the fabric of our nations existence was challenged and both the towers came down killing thousands of innocent people, but I'm still standing with my praise! 

Popular Posts