Live Golden Globe Winners Announcement

buzzz worthy. . .#goldenglobes



The 73rd Annual Golden Globes are airing tonight on NBC and The Slice will be updating winners as they are announced. what the stars had to say in their shining moment.  Here is the list of winners among the biggest names in motion pictures and television:

Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture
Kate Winslett, "Steve Jobs

"Really actually I'm extremely surprised and overwhelmed.. . .What an incredible yer for women in film.. . .I feel prouder than ever to be included I truly do.

Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series
Maura Tierney, "The Affair"

"I want to thank the writers for including my sweet spot this year."

Best Actress in a TV Series Comedy

Rachel Bloom, "Crazy Ex Girlfriend"

"Okay,I'm gonna talk to you like you're people. We almost didn't have a show, and they rejected. . .We got 6 rejections in one day.   We felt like crap, but we know it was good. . ."

"Mozart in the Jungle"
Paul Weitz accepted on behalf of the team:  We are so luck we got to do a chow that honors musicians

Best Limited Series or TV Movie

"Wolf Hall"

Colin Callender: "20 years ago I was on a date tonight with my wife who read Wolf Hall frit"

Best Actor in a Limited Series or TV Movie
Oscar Isaac, "Show Me A Hero"

"Yes!Yes! . . ."

Best Actor in a Supporting Role, Limited series or TV role
Christian Slater, "Mr. Robot"

"Thank you to the HFP, I could't be more grateful. . .Thank you Hollywood for letting me do what I love to do for the last four decades."

Best Score
Ennio Morricone wins, with Quentin Taratino (Director) accepting for the "Hateful Eight." "For Ennio ad his wife I say thank you and Gratsi!"

Best Actor in a TV series, drama
Jon Hamm, "Mad Men"

"I really did not think I was going to do this.  Thank you to HFP for supporting our show all the way to the end."

Matt Damon, "Martian"
"It's literally been 18 years, with alittle more context I  know how lucky I am to do this.  I  made a lot of movies that people just didn't go see. . .

Best Animated Picture
Pete Doctor, "Inside Out"

"We felt like growing up is hard and that's worthy subject to make a movie about."

Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture
Sylvester Stallone, "Creed"

Stallone wins for "Creed" 40 years after the Rocky franchise started.

"Last time I was here was in 1977. . .the view is o beautiful now.. . .I wann thank the legendary Rocky Balboa, he's the best friend I ever had"

Best Screenplay Motion Picture
Erin Sortsky, "Steve Jobs"

"Honest to God, I thought I had as much chance of winning best screenplay as I had in winning best actor in a musical."

Best Actor in a Television Series, Comedy
Gael Garcia Bernal, "Mozart in the Jungle"

"I wanna dedicate this to music."

Best Foreign Language Film

"Son of Sal" from Hungary

Best Actress in a  Limited Series or TV Movie
Lady Gaga, "American Horor Story: Hotel"

"This is one of the greatest moment in my life. I wanted to be an actress before I wanted ot be a singer, but music worked out first."

Music and Lyrics for "Writing on the Wall in "Spector" 
Sam Smith
"This  is the most amazing night of my life."

TV Series, Drama
"Mr. Robot"

Tom Hanks Presents the Cecil C. Demille Lifetime Achievement Award to Denzel Washington
"I lost my speech.  I wanna thank the HFP for supporting me over the years.  They have always made me feel a part of the party. . " Washington left his glasses and was a t a loss for words.  His wife and Paulette and children joined him on stage (except for hos son Malcolm, the Director).

Best Director, TV
Allejandro Innaritu, "The Revenent"

"Pain is temporary, but a film is forever."

Best Actress, TV series, Drama
Taraji P. Henson, "Empire"

"Cookies for everyone tonight. My treat.  Who knew that playing an ex convictwould take me all around the world. . .so the world loves real."

Best Actress, Motion Picture, Comedy
Jennifer Lawrence, "Joy"

"Joy Mangano, thank you for for your character. Thank you or giving us so much

Best Motion Picture, Comedy

"The Marsian"

Best Actress Motion Picture
Brie Larson, "The Danish Girl"

" Ahhh! I can't believe this.  I'm sorry to anyone I forgot.  I'll write you a thank you card."

Best Actor, Drama
Leonardo Di Caprio, "The Revenent"

"Thank you for that.  That means a lot. I want to share this award with all the indigenous people around the world It i time that we recognize your histiry and protect your land form corporate interest."  (Referred to standing ovation.)

Best Motion Picture, Drama
"The Revenent"

It's a wrap at 11:03 EST.



Popular Posts