How Pres. Trump spent New Year's Eve in FLorida

Presdient Donald Trump spent New Year's Eve having a party at Mar a Lago. A USA press pooler provided the following note on how the vening was spent before POTUS truned in:

Trump wished reporters a happy new year. “We’re going to have a great year.”

On Iraq: “I think it’s been handled very well... we had some great warriors come in...this will not be a Benghazi...they got in there very quickly.”

War with Iran? “I don’t think that would be a good idea for Iran...I like peace...I don’t see that happening.”

Trump repeated the vase line regarding the possible “gift” from Kim Jong Un. Trump said he gets along with Kim. “I think he’s a man of his word.”

Impeachment is a “big, fat hoax.”

“It’s a disgrace,” Trump said, calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “a highly overrated person.”

Does he want a trial? “I don’t really care...” but indicated he might want a trial.

Trump said he is “very excited” on China trade.

“I don’t want to say what my resolution is,” Trump said in response to a question about his New Year’s resolution, saying he was concerned he would jinx it.

Popular Posts