Mississippi's Eddie Ruth Bradford records first single after health scare, 'He Know How Much We Can Bear'


Two-time Stellar Award nominee, Eddie Ruth Bradford, affectionately referred to as, “The Modern-Day Mahalia Jackson” has returned with the release of her a new single, “He Knows How Much We Can Bear” Available Now on All Digital Platforms.


First listen, “He Knows How Much We Can Bear” calms the mind and soothes the soul with the signature smoky contralto voice of Eddie Ruth BradfordIn these unprecedented, turbulent and uncertain times, this song is a reminder to us all that, “God will not put more on you than you can bear.” 1 Corinthians 10:13

Bradford states, I recorded “He Knows How Much We Can Bear” after surviving a life-threatening illness in 2023. God’s peace, love, and amazing grace surrounded me through one of the most difficult seasons of my life. I am grateful to God, family, and friends for lifting me when I could not lift myself. It is my prayer that this song is a blessing to all who are going through the storms of life. Know that God will never leave you or forsake you. I am a witness that God truly knows how much we can bear.'

This release sees the independent art who had started her own record label, teaming up again with SRT Entertainment. 

"I am extremely excited to be working with Mr. D. A. Johnson again. God has a strategic way of connecting our past and present. I am so grateful that God allowed our paths to cross again. I am excited to see the plans that God has for the journey ahead. They are going to be a blessing!”

D.A. Johnson, President of SRT Entertainment states, “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Ms. Eddie Ruth Bradford once again. I am equally impressed of her fervently pursuit to fulfill the calling God has placed on her heart pertaining to her music ministry independently all these years. I am honored to lend my expertise to this endeavor.”
 

Popular Posts