Casey J' new single enters Billboard's Top 10

buzzz worthy. . .



Casey J is on the charts again with her latest single.  Her sophomore radio single “I’m Yours” leaps into the Top Ten of Billboard Magazine’s Gospel Airplay chart at #10* for the week ending November 21st according to a press release.  The uplifting, guitar-edged anthem follows the astounding success of the Atlanta native’s debut radio single “Fill Me Up” that spent 14 weeks at #1 on Billboard Magazine’s Gospel Airplay chart and eight weeks at #1 on its Hot Gospel Songs hybrid chart earlier this year.
 
The soul-stirring song of divine devotion hails from Casey J’s Dove Award nominated
best-selling #1 inaugural album “The Truth” (Marquis Boone Enterprises/Tyscot Records), a live set recorded at Atlanta’s Fresh Start Church where she serves as the Sunday morning worship leader. She recently sang it at the Dove Awards pre-telecast and feels a particularly special connection with the tune. "That song really came out of a simple prayer I had with the Lord,” she remembers. “I was talking to Him and telling Him during the time ‘Fill Me Up’ was being played all over the world that no matter what I wanted Him to know He could have all of me. So I was laying on the sofa one night and I just started to sing that prayer to Him, `you can have all of me, have all of me, I'm yours’ so I started to record it on my phone and the words just kept flowing and I saved it and sent it to my manager and he instantly texted back and said that's it.”

Popular Posts