ED GORDON TO RETURN TO BET


"Respected news anchorman Ed Gordon is returning to the network where he got his start. Today, BET announced that the former '60 Minutes' correspondent will host a variety of news programs and specials.

This year marks the network's 30th anniversary celebration and Gordon couldn't be happier about his return. "I am excited about coming back to BET," Gordon said. "Since my departure (from BET) viewers have told me consistently that they wanted me to return to the network. Well here I am! I am elated about the plans we have to serve the viewers and cover our community and the world."

CEO of BET Networks, Deborah Lee brought back Gordon and the news element mindful of the legacy she want to leave.

Lee said that it was “time to sit back with my management team and say, ‘where are we going. What do I want my legacy to be? After 30 years, what do we want to stand for?”

Popular Posts