Terrance Bell releases 'The Story of Jesus' single

buzzz worthy. . .The Story of Jesus'

Music is such a significant part of the holiday season and it never goes out of style, and every now and then you hear an original song to add to your classics. Terrance Bell comes forth with a rock solid gem entitled, The Story of Jesus.  A beautiful ballad with a piano entry coupled with Bell's warm voice and clear, crisp instruments backed by a powerful choir, the song is about Christ our King and His reign.

Bell explains why he wrote The Story of Jesus:
I wrote this song because like many people, Christmas is my favorite holiday.  One of the things that make it my favorite holiday is because growing up my grandparents and I always watched Christmas shows (cartoons) together as a family.  During these shows, my grandmother would always use them as educational moments to talk about Christmas stories and good always prevailing.  Most of her Christmas stories were always about the birth of Jesus.  As I became older what became important to my life was the value in family and friends and giving and sharing with an unconditional love to all people. Today, I still look at the old Christmas shows and cartoons. I still love to hear Christmas stories and now share them with my kids.

As a musician who started playing different instruments at the age of seven, and a minister of music whose leadership have enhanced and transcended several church worship services where employed, it's no surprise that "The Story of Jesus" is making an immediate impact at radio.


Val Monroe, Program Director of WEXL 1340, exclaims, "Terrance Bell's Christmas song,'The Story of Jesus,' is refreshing, inspiring and uplifting to anyone who has an ear to hear! You will enjoy listening to this song!"
Percy Davis, Program Director of WOAD 1300 says, "This is classic 'Christmas Praise', I love it."
A song with real potential to stand the test of time, Terrance Bell struck gold with "The Story of Jesus."  It's an easy listen while remaining true to the Christmas vibe.

"The Story of Jesus" is available at all digital outlets. 

For more information about Terrance Bell, please visit http://www.terrancebell.com

Popular Posts