BYRON CAGE GETS PRANKED!

"Nephew Tommy"

Byron Cage






In perhaps one of the best pranks ever, Nephew Tommy of the "Steve Harvey Morning Show" has stepped into the Gospel industry and rused Byron Cage.

Cage, aka "The Prince of Praise," won the 2011 Stellar Award for male Vocalist of the Year. Nephew Tommy, claiming to be a representative from the Stellar Awards Headquarters, told Cage the votes were miscounted and he received the award mistakenly.   Under the circumstances, the singer was fairly even tempered, but  the prankster crossed the line when he said he would come to the singer's home to get the award.  
In response Cage said, "I wish you would. We saints love the Lord. We love Jesus, but now you ain't dealing with no punk.  You come up in my house it might be something else.. . .I come with the good Lord and the Bible in my hand, but  I also come with a strong fist."

Watch to video to hear  Byron Cage like you've never heard him before.

Popular Posts