Skip to main content

Chante Moore talks about her writing process in prepping for new album

buzzz worthy. . .


Now back in the studio working on new music, Moore explains her writing strategy. 

“I write from where I am at that moment.  If I’m going through something that makes me emotional I just start writing.  I speak from my circumstances and my heart.  I can’t sing what I don’t believe in, so it’s important to me to feel what I’m singing and connect to it,” said Moore.  “I try not to write songs that hate on men because all men are different.  That is why I wrote “Chante’s Got A Man.”  The song was encouraging women to look for the right man because there are some good ones out there.  Some thought I was bragging about having a good man, but that was not the case.”  

Many new fans were introduced to Moore on the popular TV One reality series “R&B Divas L.A.  This gave a new generation of music lovers an opportunity to see her and learn about her music. 

“I never thought I would do a reality show, let alone 3 seasons, but it turned out to be a wonderful way to share my music with a new audience.  That was definitely a blessing and something I did not anticipate.  I was attracted to R&B Divas L.A. because it was about music and the proposed cast were all talented women I had a great deal of respect for,” said Moore.

With new music on the horizon and a schedule that is full of tour dates, it is plan to see that Moore is nowhere near slowing down.  In fact she is enjoying the next phase in her journey; one that will see her move into acting, beauty & fashion, and creating new projects for both television and film.

For information about tour dates and new music visit:  http://therealchantemoore.com/

Chante’ Moore will be performing live on April 23, 2016 at Kasbah Nightclub, 15373, 6th Ave, Aurora, CO, 80011.  For show tickets go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chante-moore-live-the-kasbah-tickets-21313603562.

Popular posts from this blog

NEWLYWEDS: Bishop Marvin Winans weds after 30 years

  By Mona Austin One of the most eligible bacherlors in Christianity has tied the knot - Marvin Winans remarries After being single for almost 30 years, legendary gospel singer and Bishop Marvin L. Winans, Sr. has wed his long time girlfriend Deneen R. Carter. Carter is a 57-year-old physical therapist and minister at Perfecting Church in Detroit, founded by Winans. Little is known about the bride publicly. The gospel legend introduced the now Mrs. Winans as his fiance to the congregants of Perfecting in October of 2021. The couple had been in a relationship for 15 years. Pastor Winans was previously married to fellow gospel singer Vicki Winans (with whom he has two sons) for 16 years before they divorced in 1995. Held at the Colony Club in Detroit, MI, on April 22, the wedding was officiated by fellow COGIC Bishop Darrell Hines. "Let their lives be full of joy as they live according to your word," he prayed. If we are judging by floral count, this could be one of th...

Alabama Pastor Shot and Killed in Domestic Incident

Pastor Da’Quarius Green , a 31-year-old leader of Elba Zion Missionary Baptist Church in Alabama, was shot on Dec. 23, 2025 and died several days later in the hospital after a domestic dispute at his home in Level Plains . Authorities have described the shooting as a “domestic incident” involving his wife,  𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐲. Local news station WTVY reported "c ourt records show that Green was arrested on misdemeanor domestic violence charges 3 times in Houston County last year, with each of those cases dismissed. Also in 2024, a woman filed a protection order against Green in Houston County in which she believed him to be a danger," but did not confirm Mrs. Massey as the suspect.    Various reports indicate the couple's children were present when he was shot in the head.   In one instance, a woman who shared children with Green alleged that he repeatedly struck her , including once when she was pregnant. The sitution appears to be shaping int...

Christian Rapper and Wife Reconcile, Renew Vows

Da' T.R.U.T.H. Celebrates Eighth Wedding Anniversary With Vow Renewal & Issues Public Statement Acclaimed Christian Hip Hop Artist Da’ T.R.U.T.H. renewed his wedding vows with beautiful wife Nicole Lambert earlier this week on Tuesday, June 15th—their eighth wedding anniversary. This special event punctuated the completion of their official restoration plan—marking the page of a new beginning and giving testimony to the redeeming power of reconciliation. Additionally, today, he has released a public letter to his family and supporters on his website www.datruth.net. The private ceremony, held in their backyard and attended by family and close friends, was officiated by Bishop Gilbert and Mrs. Debi Coleman—the marriage counseling team leading the Lambert’s restoration process. Also in attendance were Alvin Love & CeCe Winans (pictured in the insert), who have been walking intimately with the couple as supporting counselors and mentors. Da’ T.R.U.T.H.’s long-time frie...